4 Day 10 Hour Shift: 1st Shift (6:30 AM to 5:30 PM) and 2nd Shift (6:30 PM to 5:30 AM)
Setup, operate and maintain all assigned CNC machines, which includes retooling at the end of shift. Update and provide the needed information to support the Setup Module, Quality Module and View Module.
- Able to accurately read and understand complex blue prints
- Demonstrate the ability to setup and operate CNC machinery
- Demonstrate the ability to read and write basic G code
- Demonstrate the ability to hold tight tolerances +/-.0003
- Ability to accurately measure parts using a wide range of equipment
- Understand tooling and design and when and where to use specific tooling to meet print requirements
- Ability to grind/ touch up basic stick tooling
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly and accurately troubleshoot discrepant parts and make the needed corrections to resolve the discrepancy.
- Ability to work with other departments in a professional manor to resolve issues
Competitive base pay plus medical benefits, 401k, paid time off and paid holidays.
Please email email@example.com with your resume to apply for the position.
We are always looking for talented reliable employees in all departments (CNC Machinists, CNC Programming, Customer Service, Information Technology (IT), Office, Quality Assurance, Shipping/Recieving, Tooling) so if you are interested in working at LV Swiss, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.